George Glazer Gallery is located in New York City, selling art and antiques over the web and at its gallery. To order at item on the web site, please either:
• Or call us at (212) 535-5706
Further instructions for how to purchase, including payment via secured web site, or arranging an appointment to visit the gallery, are below.
Our Guarantee: Each item is guaranteed to be authentic and in the condition described on the web site. We are members of the Art and Antiques Dealers League of America and uphold their standards of quality and ethics. Read more about our credentials and view recent customer testimonials.
Shipping: We ship to customers worldwide and will make sure even large fragile items arrive safely. See how we met the challenge of shipping a 30-inch floor globe to Australia.
• Please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or call us at the gallery at 212-535-5706. The items posted on our web site are subject to prior sale, though we endeavor to keep the site up to date.
• If you e-mail us, please be sure to include the name and brief description of the item you’re interested in, and/or the URL (web address of the item).
• We’ll confirm that the item is in stock and discuss shipping and payment options.
• We pack and ship most items, both to the United States and internationally. There is an additional charge for this, which we will quote prior to completing your purchase. Generally we ship by U.S. Postal Service, UPS, or Federal Express. We can arrange insurance. For extra large items, we often can refer a trucking company to deliver.
• We accept personal and business checks, major credit cards (on orders up to $2,500), money orders, and wire transfers. Once the order is confirmed, you will be directed to a secured page on our site to enter your shipping and payment information. Or if you prefer, you can give us your credit card information over the phone.
• New York State and City sales tax is due on items shipped to a New York State address, or delivered in New York, as more specifically provided by applicable law. We will provide additional information when you place your order.
• International orders are welcome.
• Our gallery is located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, at 308 East 94th Street. Many people prefer to visit the gallery to see the item under consideration in person, and to be able to discover other items. We are pleased to have visitors to the gallery, but please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at the gallery at 212-535-5706 to set up an appointment. Generally, our store hours are 12 noon to 7 p.m. weekdays. Appointments at other times can frequently be arranged as well.
• The payment methods, shipping services, and other considerations described above for e-mail or phone orders generally apply to purchases at the gallery as well, with some differences. Purchase options and details will be discussed when you visit; if you have any questions, please let us know when you set up your appointment.