• The Scout, a “lifestyle and design-conscious site highlighting unique events, retail and dining experiences in New York City.”
• The New York Observer, a newspaper covering New York City.
• The New York Times, which featured Partners & Spade in its Fashion & Style “Pulse” section with a slide show on its web site that shows a view of the store with globes at the center. The Times describes the shop as “a gallery-cum-concept shop filled with cool, clever — and…occasionally oddball — art objects, curated installations and vintage curios,” and recommends it for when you need to find “a gift for someone who has everything.”
• New York magazine takes a tour of the store narrated by Andy Spade as part of its Spring Fashion Week 2010 coverage, on their website.
• Lane Crawford, an upscale Hong Kong department store, hosts a pop-up store during the summer of 2011 installed by Partners & Spade and including some of our globes. At the time, photos and a video of the reception were posted on their website.