Our policy, as follows, regards use of images on georgeglazer.com, photographed or scanned by George Glazer and/or the George Glazer Gallery (collectively "GGG") of artworks, maps, globes, decorative arts, etc. (collectively "Items"). For such Items, GGG is acting as a photographer, thereby giving GGG intellectual property rights to these photographs or scans, but not the intellectual property rights to the Items themselves. We cannot give permission to use images not photographed or scanned by GGG -- and will so indicate in response to requests, if applicable. For permission requests, or to order an image, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "Permission Request" in the subject line.
1. Non-profit Groups, Corporations, Associations. Teachers, Students and Scholars.
The following apply to use for non-profit purposes:
• a. JPEG images as posted on web site, at a resolution of 72 ppi.
On request, upon prior agreement by GGG, you may obtain our images by right-clicking them from our website. There is no fee for this.
• b. JPEG images, at a resolution of 300 ppi.
On request, if available and if our time permits, upon prior agreement by GGG, we will e-mail you a 300 ppi image. The fee per image is $200 payable in advance.
• c. High resolution TIFF images (e.g. 300 ppi and above).
On request, if available and if our time permits, upon prior agreement by GGG, we will send a CD to you, or FTP to you a high resolution TIFF image. The fee per image is $300 payable in advance.
2. Corporations, Businesses, etc.
The following applies to for-profit use:
• Please inquire. Generally the above policies for non-profit entities will apply, subject to our discretion by prior permission.
If you use a GGG image, you agree to use the following credit line:
"Courtesy of www.georgeglazer.com, George Glazer Gallery, New York City."