Key in left margin indicates symbols and lines for:
1. North-West Mounted Police Posts.
2. Fur Posts and Forts (Hudson’s Bay Company, North-West Company, X Y Company, and Independent).
3. Explorers’ Routes (Anthony Henday, David Thompson, Captain Palliser, John Macoun, and the Northwest Mounted Police).
4. Missions (Anglican, Roman Catholic, and Presbyterian).
5. Rebellion sites, cart trails, and dominion telegraph.
A.W. Davey was an artist-draftsman employed by the Saskatchewan Government. There he produced illustrated official government publications such as Oil in Saskatchewan (1966).
Condition: Generally very good with overall toning, wear, soft creases. Colors bright. General wear and creases at edges and near rollers.
“Catalog Report: Canadiana: Adult.” Nucleus.com. http://www.nucleus.com/~nicola/canadianaadult.htm (11 March 2003).
“The Dominion Laboratory of Plant Pathology.” Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada. 6 April 2001. http://collections.ic.gc.ca/agrican/pubweb/hs200008.asp (11 March 2003).